Siloing is an SEO technique that creates strong keyword related themes on your site, improving the relevancy of your site in the eyes of the search engines. In this article, I cover the basics of the silo model and then show you how to implement siloing in WordPress.
For more : http://scratch99.com/wordpress/wp-seo/siloing/
A web 2.0 bakclink actually become super when you’re strategy of backlinking is more than of one webpage. Yes you heard it write “more than one webpage”. It’s a bit complex way to make interconnected backlinks from different web 2.0 platforms, but once you do a quality work certainly you’ll get a fruitful output.
For this type of backlinking you must be tolerate some complexity just to show how focused you have to be let me explain in bullets.
- You need fresh Web 2.0 accounts site of well reputed sites like Scoop.it , Tumblr etc.
- Post 1st article (remember to content should be unique, targeted, no grammatical mistake)
- Post 2nd article and interlink 1st article with 2nd (LSI backlinking not the targeted kw)
- Post 3rd article and inter link 2nd article to 3rd.
- Post 4th article and inter link 3rd article with 4th and from 4rth article give back link with your main keyword to your targeted website/page(Money site)
- Don’t index them by your ownself, let Google do it manually so it does look legal
- Contents length must be min 400 words.
- Be patient enough, thou it’s a gray HAT SEO but it’s a helpful way as compare to spammy backlinks
Using 2.0s alone likely will not help you achieve #1 rankings.
You need to diversify your link profile with blogger outreach links, business citations, etc.
I recommend you use web 2.0s to supplement your link building strategy.
For more info about SUPER WEB 2.) visit: