- WEMO :WEMO can manage home electronics from anywhere. Left the iron on? You can WEMO that. Need the lights off? You can WEMO that. And much more. Visit (http://www.wemo.com/)
- Logitech harmony home control ( http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/harmony-companion
Harmony Companion: gives you convenient control over your home entertainment and smart home devices. Its streamlined button layout and full number pad make it a breeze to flip between content and devices. Plus, with the Harmony App, you can program your favorite channels, create multi-device Activities, and enjoy control when you’re away from home. Chaos. Meet Harmony Companion.
- Computer IR Amazon ( https://www.amazon.com/Global-Cache-IP2IR-iTach-Wired/dp/B003BFTKUC
- XFINITY: https://tv.xfinity.com/
- CAAVO: Caavo connects your pay TV, streaming, and gaming into a single, beautiful box that will look great in your living room. Unify Your Services. VISIT ( http://www.caavo.com/
- Engineering Centric
- JSSOR-SLIDER: Jquery slide
- GARAGEIO: Use your iphone or android phone to control your garage door. Garage automation with a new level of security. Works with Amazon Echo. VISIT ( https://garageio.com/
- MY_HARMONY: Logitech Harmony remote controls are easy to setup, easy to use, support 270000+ devices from 6000+ brands. Simply powerful control. VISIT https://www.myharmony.com/en-pk/
- MAP REDUCE ALGORITHM: MapReduce is a Distributed Data Processing Algorithm, introduced by Google in it’sMapReduce Tech Paper. … MapReduce algorithm is mainly useful to process huge amount of data in parallel, reliable and efficient way in cluster environments. I hope, everyone is familiar with “Divide and Conquer” algorithm
- HADOOP: Hadoop is an open source, Java-based programming framework that supports the processing and storage of extremely large data sets in a distributed computing environment. It is part of the Apache project sponsored by the Apache Software Foundation.
- Facebook computer vision tag:
- YOUTUBE TV ( https://www.youtube.com/tv